Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm sorry that you had to wait so long...

But the new website is finally up, and we are absolutely blown away by it. Words don't really do it justice, you will just have to go and check it out yourselves. Please look through it, let me know if you see any typos, or things that just don't make sense. There is a flash version for people with faster internet, that is definitely the one you want to look at. There is also an HTML version for people who have dial-up internet, it isn't as nice, but it is still cool. Thanks to Mike and Sarah for passing my business card along, we are meeting with that couple tonight. Hopefully it goes well. If anybody needs more business cards just let me know, we just designed a new one and it is pretty awesome. Well I am off to pack and get ready for our drive to Vegas, I will update the blog a few times while we are gone, so keep checking it. Talk to you later. Here is the link to the website... www.schaeferphotography.net

No comments: