Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Happiest Place(s) on Earth

Jess and I had a wonderful trip together this past week, Las Vegas and Disneyland, it doesn't get any better than that. Vegas was for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer International Convention, so it really was a "business" trip. We were so busy with seminars, speakers and the tradeshow that we hardly had any time to gamble. We did a get few roulette sessions in and played a few slots. We didn't win anything big though. The conference was absolutely amazing, we learned so much. There are definitely some great photographers out there, and some great businesspeople. We are very confident, though, in our own abilities and our own ideas. I think we are definitely on the right track.

We then took two days and went to Disneyland, THE happiest place on Earth. It is by far Jessica's favorite place to vacation, we only got to spend one day at the park. One 13 hour fun filled day. We had an awesome time, we went on rides, ate a lot of food, watched some fireworks.

I did realize that I have never had a truly relaxing vacation. Every "vacation" or trip that I have been on has involved a ton of stuff. From driving across the country, twice, to the Olympics, to Hawaii and even camping trips. I realized that I vacation hard. I guess I just want to jam as much into a week as is possible, with the thought that the trip I am on is a once in a lifetime kind of thing. I promised Jess that our next vacation will be very relaxing.

Overall we had a great time, but it is always nice to get home. Especially after driving 17 hours, it was really nice to get home. Here are some of our favorite pictures and of course a slideshow. Enjoy!













Here is the slideshow, and remember we are a bit silly at times.

No comments: